Hire Terms and Conditions
- Browse our collection online
- Should you wish to view in person, either book an appointment to visit the studio and try on a selection of hats or book our mobile millinery service where we bring the hats to you in the luxury of your own home.
- Appointments are 30 mins slots or 45mins if sharing with friends. Note that the mobile millinery service is for local customers (within 10mile radius of Oxshott, Surrey) with half the fee redeemable towards your hat hire or bespoke design.
- Once availability has been confirmed, complete the hire contract form and when payment is received, we will arrange hat collection.
- We kindly request a 5o% deposit prior to the production of a bespoke hat and full amount to be paid on completion.
- You can either collect and return your hat in person to the studio or we can courier some hired hats to you, at an additional cost. Once the hat has been posted or leaves the studio, it is considered a hire, even if not worn. There will be no refund.
- Hat hire duration is from Friday to Monday, unless otherwise agreed and the exception of Ascot which is one day only. We politely request all hats to be returned within the hire period, as an additional charge may be made. Once a hat has been taken/posted for hire it is considered a hire even if it has not been worn. There will be no refund.
- Unfortunately, if the hat is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair, then the amount payable is the retail value of the hat plus the hire charge.
- We kindly request you store the hat safely, ideally in the box provided and please return the hat in the same box.
- We will refund any cancellations made 14 days before the hire date, however the full hire fee will be retained for cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the hire date.
We wish you a fabulous day and would really appreciate it if you could take a few pictures to share with us on Facebook or IG.